SHOP POLICIES & FAQ'S
PLEASE REVIEW N&M'S SHOP POLICIES CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
- N&M signs are hand cut with a scroll saw, hand sanded and hand painted. They are meant to look rustic and unique and are in no way "perfect". No two N&M signs are the same!
- Please be aware that different pieces of wood take stain differently so while 2 pieces may be stained the same color, they may not look identical.
- All N&M signs are made to order and will be completed and shipped in approximately 3-4 weeks. Please be aware of this when placing your order. For rush order prices, please refer to the "RUSH MY ORDER" listing in the N&M shop.
- Please be aware that N&M has no control over how long your order will take to be delivered to you. Once it is shipped, N&M cannot control how quickly it arrives in your hands. All N&M items are shipped via Canada Post and are shipped by Expedited Parcel. If you wish to have your item shipped ExpressPost or via Purolator or FedEx, please contact N&M. Additional shipping charges will apply.
- N&M product prices are subject to change without notice.
- Due to the volume of signs N&M produces, all sizes are pre-cut. Sign sizes are not customizable.
- If you need to cancel your order, it must be done WITHIN 48 HOURS. A 5% cancellation fee will apply. ORDERS CANCELLED AFTER 48 HOURS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
- N&M proudly stands behind the quality of our work. Any issues with orders will be handled on a case by case basis. Due to the custom nature of the majority of N&M's work, N&M is unable to offer refunds on any products made by N&M. If an item is faulty or damaged due to a MANUFACTURING ISSUE, a replacement sign will be offered or a discount code will be provided for a future order. N&M IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT DUE TO SHIPPING.
- If you have concerns with your order, please contact N&M via email within 3 days of delivery: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will my order take?
Sign orders generally ship in 3-4 weeks. Please be aware of this when ordering signs for specific events or holidays. N&M has no control over how long your order will take to arrive once it has been shipped.
What is your return/refund policy?
N&M does not offer refunds. We do want you to be happy with your purchase though so if there is an issue with your order, please contact N&M immediately.
What happens if my order gets lost in the mail?
N&M is not responsible for any items that are lost or damaged during shipping. N&M ships via Canada Post & a tracking number will be provided to you when your item ships.
What do I need to provide to you after ordering a handwritten sign?N&M requires a high quality scan or picture of the writing you'd like cut out. When ordering, please state which words you would like cut out and please make stain color requests at checkout (if applicable).